Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I learn!


WHAT I 


It has come the time to end this group blog and for the final post I will make a conclusion of all the things I have learn in the past weeks.

The classes started and I had no idea of what it was to work in a blog, I have never create one or even read one, so when the teacher said we were about to create a blog I just ask myself what are blogs for? From that moment and on I stated to realize that blogs are a way of expression, they can be describe as diaries because even if they don’t content the most intimate details of someone, they do contain the interests and ideologies of the creator of the blog. For example: Me and my friends created a blog about TV series because we love them. In this blog we have communicate to the world a little piece of our thoughts. 

Besides learning to use a blog I have also learn many interesting facts about the network. For example the reserved right, which means you just can’t take pictures of the network and put them where you like, you have to specify where the pictures come from. Other things I have learned are who to navigate through the network, what is interactivity, what hypertexts are and who to use them. 

Navigating through the network is much simpler than I thought so. For instance it usually took me a long time to find an specific thing in the web, but know I learn that using some specific tools like brackets will help me to reduce my search options. I also discover that there is plenty material in the web that can help a person’s life, such as Google maps, Google translator and Google doc among others. 

Interactivity and hypertexts are other things I learn with this blog. Interactivity is the potentiality or ability of the devices, (computers) in which the user updates or initiates some kind of actions that generates a response from the system. On the other hand Hypertexts are texts (words -sentences – paragraphs) displayed on a computer with references (hyperlinks) to other texts that the reader can immediately access, usually by clicking the hypertext.  

Finally I have learn that all along the web there are plenty of things to discover but we have to be careful because not everything is what it looks like, many things for example can have a bad content or a virus. 

Thanks for reading!
I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment