Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello TV Serie Fans!

Hello TV Series Fans!


My name is Paola Gonzalez and I'm from México, I'm going to be one of you're bloggers! I study in the University of Navarra http://www.unav.es/ and I just love to write, so know I'm going to write for you in this amazing TV series blog!

You would agree with me that there are a lot of TV series and we can't talk about every single one without getting all mess up, so me and my blog friends have decided we are going to talk about 5 TV series each month! You can help us decide what series you want to write about, but for know we are going to start with something girls would sourly love! 



Goossip Girl

       90210. Sensación de vivir: La nueva generación       

                            HellCats

 


No comments:

Post a Comment