Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Learned About Blogging

Viral Biz
Hi everyone! Its time to say goodbye. Our group class blog practice is over.

As a group we had fun coordinating who was doing what for the blog. It took hours of planning to make our blog successful. I learned that to have a blog one needs to be fully dedicated to it. 

I'm now able to define words in terms of the internet, for example interactivity, hypertext, and link. The concept of what blogging truly is is now clear to me also. It involves a mixture of knowledge and personal opinion. Every blogger has the possibility to create his/her own identity in the blog.

When ever I read blogs, I also thought to myself, "it must be complicated to create a blog." Now I know its actually the contrary to complicated to create a blog. It takes hours of dedication, as I said above, but with the way technology and the internet have been evolving its pretty simple to set up a blog. With the different features a blog offers (widgets, RSS, linking, design templates, tags...) anyone that has a computer and know how to use it can create a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment