Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I learned


When we started the blog I had previously experienced other factors of Web 2.0 like wikis, or social networking. I knew what a blog was but I had never experienced the making of one of them. It all stated when as a group we had to bring up a theme which we decided it will be TV series.
Once we had the theme, we started playing around with the different applications and features, in other words getting familiar with the program. Once this was done we learned not only how to post a new entry but also how to embedded videos, gadgets, hyperlinks and most of all the importance of our followers. The different components we found when using blogger make me realize that if they are all applied correctly then a blog is guaranteed to be successful. Another important factor was teamwork since the work was equally divided into the 5 of us and we all needed to work on our assigned tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment