Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I learned

     As we started this class I found it very interesting and I was excited. When I found out that out work consisted on doing a blog... Well my fist response to this was not good, I was mad, I didn't understand why we had to do a blog. Later I found out that it was a group blog. So I was more calm. I didn't like the fact that we had to write every day on the blog and the fact that we had to post things. When we started working on the blog i found it interesting and cool, because we got to chose the topic and we chose something everyone in the group liked: TV series.

  As week went by and we had to work on the blog a learned a lot of things: first of all what a blog really is, how to add widgets, how to use the tools to make various task, how to subscribe and keep up to date with my subscription posts, how to use Google docs.,how to add privacy settings to my blog, how to use correctly images from Google and other sources, i also learned different ways of interactivity, use Google maps and so on.

     All of the things i mentioned above helped me improve my way of using the internet and also help develop my imagination because now I know a variety of different thing that can come in handy when ever I have the chance. It also helped me find new ways to search in the web like using key word. Most important, I learned to appreciate blogs :D






No comments:

Post a Comment