Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Interview

Interview to Walter Krochmal


1. What inspired you to start acting?
It inspired me to be an actor because it is interesting to interpret someone and to perform in the theater, radio, television, video or motion pictures. Even though only a few become famous "stars".
2. How long have you being acting?
I being acting since I was around six in school and church plays where I played secondary rolls. Later on I did high school musical where I figured out I had a passion for it.
3. How did you decide it was Broadway and not TV that you loved doing?
I usually trained more acting on school or college programs. I even got called to be on a TV commercial but I rejected the offer since I felt it was out of my reach. I have always and will always love acting on plays. Its a decision I will never regret.
4. What plays have you done?
I have performed in Chicago, Rock of Ages, Wicked, Wonderland, Lion King, A Tribute to The Beatles, A Little Night Music, etc. 
5. What is the one thing that you love the most about your work?
Meeting new people, being able to share with other actors, having to dressed in interesting costumes, getting a leading role and most of all having an audience.
6. Is it hard for you to learn the lines?
No, because once you practice several time and get into the story it is very easy to be the character you must perform.
7. What is one of the hardest characters you had to play?
It is always hard to play characters specially when they are so different from our own personality. It is hard for me to play being a villain or a bad guy, because I mostly do the secondary parts, and when I get a leading role is always one of the bad guys, so the audience dislike me but I enjoyed it anyways.
8. Is it acting on Broadway different than acting on TV?
Yes, totally. On TV you are behind so many cameras while on stage you are directly in front of an audience.
picture (http://voice123.com/web/common/pic.cgi?TalentID=26933)

No comments:

Post a Comment